Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » Events & Music » Upcoming Events » Archive
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Summer Camp : 3 Day Camping Fest July 22-24
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 07-13-2009
digitalhorizons digitalhorizons digitalhorizons

Default Summer Camp : 3 Day Camping Fest July 22-24

Hope to see everyone out here! It's going to be over 30 acts large. Bands, DJs, even a drum circle or two!

Last edited by digitalhorizons; 07-13-2009 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Adding the flier
Old 07-13-2009
Panty Insurgent
Catalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud ofCatalyst.o.s. has much to be proud of
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst.o.s. Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst.o.s.

dude, this whole weekend is gonna be FUN!!! my party! your party! Their party! Party Party Party!!!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen we have a scene!
www.Scrapplet.com/CatalystSystemsEntertainment

El Catalyst Is Forever

I am but a plain dealing villan, do not seek to alter me.
Old 07-13-2009
hey! its that guy you are
Skirtboy Skirtboy

Send a message via AIM to Skirtboy

you have my attention!
Old 07-14-2009
<<preverbial darkhorse>>
earthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2009
Naked is a state of mind!
GrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining starGrliThaAmazon is a big, bright, shining star
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to GrliThaAmazon Send a message via Yahoo to GrliThaAmazon

so is there a location that we can actually navigate to, or do we just teleport?

Old 07-14-2009
flipout

location! i wanna come
Old 07-14-2009
Horrible Child has disabled reputation

We'll be doing team sign up for the field day games at the event as well as online before the 24th. If you want to participate, send me a PM. Teams consist of 4 players, if you have less than that I will be putting teams together from people who sign up, so everyone gets to play.
Old 07-14-2009
CyberdyneSystemsFightTeam
fairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond reputefairy_kickboxer has a reputation beyond repute
V.I.P.

Uprise Live PA? Are these the guys rtificial was telling me about with the crazy awesome drummer? Looks like an awesome festival! I'm hoping to be in Orlando for a kickboxing tournament this weekend, but if we don't end up in Orlando I DEFINITELY want to make it out to this!
Ranked #9 in the world by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Old 07-14-2009
digitalhorizons digitalhorizons digitalhorizons

whoops...realized that i posted the wrong days on the topic line...it IS the 24th-26th. also, location will be posted 1 week before the event...if you'd like to get the info before, pm me!
Old 07-14-2009
<<preverbial darkhorse>>
earthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortalearthangel is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

I heard it was going to be around the Crabapple/ Alpharetta area...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: