Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Paging Service
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Donkey Shows/Midget Strippers...
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 11-30-2006
Tequila & Cheese Parties
Cire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining star
Frogger Champion Q-Bert Champion
V.I.P.

Default Donkey Shows/Midget Strippers...

anyone know any links or ways i can find out how to get either of these?

any help is greatly appreciated!

thanxxx in advance.

Old 11-30-2006
Digital Horizons - Tn Edm
SidReflux has disabled reputation
V.I.P.

Default Re: Donkey Shows/Midget Strippers...

There was an add for some midget stripper in the Xcitment mag that you find at strip clubs n stuff. As far as the donkey stuff goes, your on your own there man.
Old 11-30-2006
Tequila & Cheese Parties
Cire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining starCire is a big, bright, shining star
V.I.P.

i want some shit like in Clerks 2, just with some midgets doin' a little tease on the side...i will have to check that mag out too...theres no better way to royally fuck up your friend with his bachelor party than to get him a donkey show

Old 11-30-2006
subroutine initialized...
biggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortalbiggin_junglism is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to biggin_junglism Send a message via Yahoo to biggin_junglism

good luck with that......

who you gonna get to DJ it???
Old 11-30-2006
Silentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever beSilentbob is better than you''ll ever be
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Silentbob Send a message via Yahoo to Silentbob

lets just say dont let randall do the donkey show reservations

Adventure... Excitement... Jedi craves not these things....
"How do you write liberals so well? * "I think of a man... and i take away reason and accountability."
Some people are driven by emotion and some people are driven by rational. Others still just follow the pack blindly.
Old 12-01-2006
Tequila & Cheese Parties
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin_junglism View Post
good luck with that......

who you gonna get to DJ it???

my bro, myself, my friend p-nut and dtek ... lol ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: