Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Paging Service
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Hot girls under 18
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 08-19-2004
I'm a narc
Jimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacks
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Jimmy Mac Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy Mac
Default Hot girls under 18

Hey im horny and want to fuck...because I have a big black penis. It will fill you up...plus make you smarter.

(last comment is for 13 and under)

R.I.P. Jimmy Quick, the world will never be the same without you.
*September 28 1972 -November 11, 2007*
Old 08-19-2004
Imprisoned by Darkness
Eternal_Darknes

Default Re: Hot girls under 18

why dont u just say "Hey little kids I wanna show u a new game, its called Doctor and its a lot of fun!" instead??
u could also change the thread name to Pedofiles R Us, im sure that will get them all to repond
Old 08-19-2004
I'm so Donnie Darko
scoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortalscoobyman is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to scoobyman

1 out of every 5 Children are assaulted on-line by a Sexual Predator.

YOU link BELOW to participate in my social experiment and my need for help from my friends.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8
Old 08-23-2004
I'm a narc
Jimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacksJimmy Mac eats people like you for snacks
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyman
1 out of every 5 Children are assaulted on-line by a Sexual Predator.
Ya Eternal Darkness be happy NetNanny doesnt watch this site because she gave up on us lost children....pervert.

PS. I MISS JIMMY, call me you bitch I havent talked to you in like 20 years and im living in Florida now so call me.....now!

Old 08-23-2004
Banned
Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281 Dtek30281

Send a message via AIM to Dtek30281 Send a message via Yahoo to Dtek30281

YEAH NIGGA...I WANT SOME CUT UP TOO
Old 08-23-2004
I'm a narc
V.I.P.

Do I hear a gang bang? I have a big black penis that just craves little pre pubescent girl!

Old 08-23-2004
The Sexy Singer
CrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasantsCrazzyAngel is royalty among peasants
V.I.P.

Send a message via Skype™ to CrazzyAngel

omg James...lol!

~Krispy~

"Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones but Chains and Whips Excite Me..."

~~~~~
Old 08-23-2004
hippie junglist
tiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasantstiffani2 is royalty among peasants
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to tiffani2

not again jimmy mac...

LOLLZ

poker of the smot

VTS crew like WHUT

catnip314:lol Nah... I know I suck. ....and...You're right... I'm a bitch like that, but I like to be clean!
Word. Like I said... I dig the Cox.
My names is Sprinkles,*ohkay*, and I am fly ,*ohkay* , I'm here with Sparkles, *ohkay* so check us out!!!!!!!

ill induce your *smokey smokey* from my *tokey tokey*..blazin~mary~janehellsex kru
Old 08-23-2004
dr00mg.
Goddess of Poetry - Her PENis mightier than yours
triphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

*wishes she was 13-17 years old*

god. how i miss you.

*sigh*

Oo.china.pearl.oO
Old 08-24-2004
Spontanea Schizotypical
Saturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasantsSaturnalia  is royalty among peasants
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Saturnalia

ROFL James, you must've started painting your penis black. I hope you aren't doing it for Lafawndah She told me she's been trying to get you to do the "switch over" to the "other side"
*looks at you with a sideways glance*

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: