Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » Other » Wrongville
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

why didn't i listen to you ppl?!?
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 02-26-2002
DrumNBassilist
Stormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever be
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Stormy Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy
Default why didn't i listen to you ppl?!?

someone shoulda smacked me WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!? to think i stuck up for someone who was no better (hell even worse) than all the shit ppl talked about her! all i get is left with a fuckin mess to clean up cuz her slobby lazy ass can't even take the time to have some respect and clean up after herself or her fuckin dog. how the hell can someone sit around and bullshit all day and then STEAL from ppl who work their asses off every damn day?! call ME a fuck up? get a FUCKIN CLUE!!!! what the hell does she think she's good for? well fuck it she'll get hers. from what i have gotten from all of u she's had it coming for a loooooong time. sorry i didn't listen to y'all in the first damn place!

~StormY~

Old 02-26-2002
Stay the same...
Wings Wings Wings

Send a message via AIM to Wings Send a message via Yahoo to Wings
Default No shit!!!!

All I can say is Karma is a BITCH!!! I dont think somebody as bitchy as her will ever be truly happy!!!
Old 02-26-2002
XxX
Belrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacksBelrok eats people like you for snacks
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Belrok

drugs stormy...it was the drugs

Belrok - Illusions In My Mind (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD MIX)

Sonic Geometry, Playground, Evolution Atlanta, Evil Empire, Guerilla Underground, Proud2bhardcore.com

XxX www.myspace.com/belrok XxX

XxX www.myspace.com/belrokmusic XxX

XxX www.proud2bhardcore.com XxX
Old 02-26-2002
DrumNBassilist
Stormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever beStormy is better than you''ll ever be
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Stormy Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy

damn fo rillz...i need to lay off the krack

~StormY~

Old 02-27-2002
Beloved
MoonGrrl has disabled reputation

Send a message via Yahoo to MoonGrrl

It's ok stormy! Each person had to see for themselves to really open their eyes and see what kind of person she may be. I, myself, really don't care..i just stay out of it and mind my own business.
Old 02-28-2002
Globalize Human Rights
Boner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and foot
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Boner

Hey, at least it lasted longer than 2 weeks... somebody owes me 5 bucks.

Kill your television.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/world/w...ial/index.html
Old 02-28-2002
ignorant easter slut
tonedef has disabled reputation

Send a message via AIM to tonedef

.... i dont think we ever officially shook on that bet...
it's only wrong if you get caught,
if consequences dictate,
my course of action,
i should,
i should play god and just,
SHOOT YOU MYSELF!!!
Old 02-28-2002
Globalize Human Rights
Boner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and footBoner deserves to be waited on hand and foot
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Boner

SHAKE THIS! :::waves penis in your face:::

Kill your television.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/world/w...ial/index.html

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: