Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Say Anything
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Bastard CHRIST and his Whore of a Mother that couldn't keep her Twat closed
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 12-17-2003
I Am Brian Kinney
PHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant futurePHiLe has a brilliant future
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to PHiLe Send a message via Yahoo to PHiLe
Angry Bastard CHRIST and his Whore of a Mother that couldn't keep her Twat closed

FUCKING STUPID CHRISTMAS

Just when i think i'm on top of thigs, bills or what not, a storm cloud of shit bursts open on me and covers me with is rank plague.

Fl la la la la and Fuck Christ Too

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol
Old 12-17-2003
Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum
Plurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacksPlurizma eats people like you for snacks
V.I.P.

Send a message via Yahoo to Plurizma
Default Re: Bastard CHRIST and his Whore of a Mother that couldn't keep her Twat closed

Just because you dont like christmas and Christ and the Virgin Mary. Dont talk like this, it gives other people who dont believe in christ a really bad name. Just say your tired of spending money that doesnt need to be spent. At least buy them lottery tickets. It saves money!
Old 12-17-2003
Acidic Dreamz Ent
Dreamz has disabled reputation

Send a message via AIM to Dreamz
Default Re: Bastard CHRIST and his Whore of a Mother that couldn't keep her Twat closed

I agree

||.::Gorillaz::.||
Old 12-17-2003
EDM Planet Addict
AB3 has disabled reputation

Send a message via AIM to AB3

i have a dark cloud of bullshit that i have to deal with but they were brought on myself. oh well... moving on.

http://www.ab3.com
Old 12-17-2003
.. the alpha male ..
alpha has disabled reputation

Send a message via AIM to alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plurizma
Just because you dont like christmas and Christ and the Virgin Mary. Dont talk like this, it gives other people who dont believe in christ a really bad name. Just say your tired of spending money that doesnt need to be spent. At least buy them lottery tickets. It saves money!
Yea! and pay for my college education!
Old 12-17-2003
Fanch King ofda Swampland
Buzz has disabled reputation
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Buzz Send a message via Yahoo to Buzz

HA!!! Great thread name. lol

Sorry bout your shit cloud Phile. It will pass on, its gonna hit me next...
Old 12-17-2003
8===D~
euphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortaleuphoric is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

sweetie dont sweat it, a lot of people are going through this right now. i know i am lol...once all bills are paid, something else goes wrong. in summary, a LOT of people are getting home made cookies as gifts this year
Old 12-17-2003
EDM Planet Addict
AB3 has disabled reputation

Send a message via AIM to AB3

<<<cookie monster

http://www.ab3.com
Old 12-17-2003
Im Dancin' Mike!, DAMNIT
xxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woahxxplicitgrooves rocks like woah

Send a message via AIM to xxplicitgrooves Send a message via Yahoo to xxplicitgrooves

sayin that openly, does make people look at ya funny, how ever i was like haha. if we ever meet. u get a warm hug for sayin that one...........

the only limitaion a human has is gravity

Old 12-17-2003
I lied
scottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud ofscottB has much to be proud of
V.I.P.

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ. The whole "presents" part of it was brought on by the secular world. I think blaming Christ and his mother is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: