Advertise on EDMPlanet.com
Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Say Anything
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

The Raver Manifesto...
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 08-02-2003
Shanghai has disabled reputation

Default Remember?

Thank you for displaying this where all can see. there are a few parties or festivals that stand out in everybody's mind; where the music and the people and the scene all just geared togeather... and you were exactly where you wanted to be, not anywhere else. You look across the warehouse or dancefloor and see your crew sweating just as hard as you are. You might also remember giving away a pair of shoes you liked so much, but handed them over to a squatter friend who didnt haver a pair of shoes to cover their feet at all. you remember that ecko hoodie? the one that made it all the way from cali to toledo ohio getting kicked down from friend to friend? you remember somehow at the last minute spanging just enough flow to get you into the party to see your favourite dj or a long lost friend or your lover... you werent thinking about the drama or the bullshit or the posers or the cops cuz none of it can touch you or this moment....
Old 08-02-2003
afraid cuz I have no fear
Cha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and footCha deserves to be waited on hand and foot
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Cha
Default Re: The Raver Manifesto...

ahhahahahahahahahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: