Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Say Anything
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

to date in "05" witch dj/live act has made the best impression on u??
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 08-03-2005
Everybody was Freakin...
djXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining stardjXceeD is a big, bright, shining star
V.I.P.

Send a message via Yahoo to djXceeD
Question to date in "05" witch dj/live act has made the best impression on u??

local or global. who's fuckin it up right now in the ATL!!!!!

tuff one, but ross and no:3 have been keepin it straight for real

so what do you guys think.......also. all bullshit aside-- section 8-- i really liked that new mix... keepin coming--props

~~FREAK TECHNOLOGY~~

ll One Love. MANY Grooves ll

!!REPRAZENT OUR UNDERGROUND!!
Old 08-04-2005
insidejoke is slighty less desirable than an empty urine sample containerinsidejoke is slighty less desirable than an empty urine sample containerinsidejoke is slighty less desirable than an empty urine sample container

Default Re: to date in "05" witch dj/live act has made the best impression on u??

hmmm. it would have to be deep dish @ e 50
Old 08-04-2005
POWER HAUS
Jesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortal
Snake Champion Arkanoid Champion Space-Hunter Champion Spy Hunter Champion Plasma Champion Breakout Champion Poker Machine Champion Hungry Bob Champion Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Jesse James
Default Re: to date in "05" witch dj/live act has made the best impression on u??

Sander.
The new Cyantific mix has me goin like noone's business.
Nick Warren.

Man there's so much good music I've heard recently I could be on the computer typing all night.
Old 08-04-2005
.::dinosaurVOMIT::.
Cinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and footCinder deserves to be waited on hand and foot
V.I.P.

Send a message via MSN to Cinder

Lets See...productions...Silentkiller, Limewax, SPL, Spor, Ewun, Evol, Gein,

Local Mixes - Kujo, The Dizzle, Section 8, The Enemy, Knick, Dropbombz....etc etc

Global Mixes - Dylan, Tech Itch, Gein, Silent Witness, Ewun, Craze, Shortee, Raiden...damn the list goes on

Drum and Bass has been fucking HUGE this year BIGUP!

Upcoming Shows
Aug 21 - Fuze / Dub Anomaly Patio Stylee
Sept 11-13 - Southern Oracle Austin Texas
Sept 18 - 20 - Equinox TOUCH Samadhi(Deerfields,NC)
Oct 24 - Atl Psy @ Skating Rink (brainVOMIT)
Upcoming Releases

Against the Grain / Hotdog Gymnastics / Khaos Sektor Album / EP Fanatics
Old 08-04-2005
POWER HAUS
Jesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortalJesse James is no longer a mere mortal
Snake Champion Arkanoid Champion Space-Hunter Champion Spy Hunter Champion Plasma Champion Breakout Champion Poker Machine Champion Hungry Bob Champion Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Jesse James

Shit. I forgot to add Way Out West too.
Old 08-04-2005
DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ
zan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasantszan is royalty among peasants
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to zan

Sasha
Digweed
Zabiela
Lee Combs
Infusion
http://mixcrate.com/djzankoku
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDubhed#p/u
DUBZ /SSS / DH / RAVEATL
ALL THE RAVE / DEAFSQUAD

elektrofied@gmail.com
Old 08-04-2005
AbyssusAbyssumInvocat
The Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chickletsThe Messiah has a royal collection of chicklets
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to The Messiah

When they brought Speedy J to Earl last year. Not so much this year.

www.fairtaxfraud.com

Last edited by The Messiah; 08-04-2005 at 03:12 AM..
Old 08-04-2005
Sees Everything
crash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud ofcrash2021 has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to crash2021

hmmmm.... tough one....

Lee Coombs
Deep Dish

and finally...

Junkie XL!!!!
Old 08-04-2005
Jojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacksJojo-K eats people like you for snacks

Send a message via AIM to Jojo-K Send a message via MSN to Jojo-K

It has been a slow year for me on getting out and catching live shows when compared to previous years, Lee Coombs and Steve Porter (not sasha) are the only artists that have really caught my ear so far this year. Everyone else is just a re-run for me, good but not amazing.
Old 08-04-2005
King of random...
Bufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortalBufferkiller is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Bufferkiller Send a message via AIM to Bufferkiller Send a message via MSN to Bufferkiller Send a message via Yahoo to Bufferkiller

I believe it was Jen that spun the Mr. Rogers track that had me creeped out at the mark. I've never had any music do that to me before. Definately left an impression. A good one.

CLICK HERE, BITCHES!
So EMO it hurts when I DON'T cry....

Most Awesome Midget Ever!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: