Go Back   EDM Planet » Forum » General Topics » Say Anything
Login or create an account w/ Facebook Connect
User Name
Password

Welcome to EDM Planet, your best source on the web for information on raves, club events, and other nightlife!

You are viewing our web site as a guest, which gives you limited access to our forum discussions, music downloads, and our other FREE features. Register now to have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload photos in our Photography section, download or add your own mixes in our Music section, play games in our Arcade, hide most of the advertisements, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Why not join our community today?!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Just wanted to remind you
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old 07-02-2012
Registered Boozer
Guy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

Default Just wanted to remind you

I hate you all

Old 07-03-2012
dr00mg.
Goddess of Poetry - Her PENis mightier than yours
triphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortaltriphop_femme is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

*flings poo at you*

Oo.china.pearl.oO
Old 07-18-2012
Awesome²
Blueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortalBlueaquatiger is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

i appreciate that.

“Government has laid its hand on health, housing, farming, industry, commerce, education, and to an ever-increasing degree interferes with the people's right to know. Government tends to grow, government programs take on weight and momentum as public servants say, always with the best of intentions. But the truth is that outside of its legitimate function, government does nothing as well or economically as the private sector of the economy.” --Ronald Reagan

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright

Old 07-26-2012
Mrs. DVD
Kim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortalKim is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Kim Send a message via AIM to Kim

Atleast you thought of us.

In kindergarten, I learned the only people that want to share are those who have nothing to contribute.
Old 07-28-2012
Registered Boozer
Guy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortalGuy is no longer a mere mortal
V.I.P.

You're welcome. Thanks for the poop, I'll mold it with the rest.

Old 09-13-2012
eater of fine pies...
D:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant futureD:Rain has a brilliant future
V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to D:Rain Send a message via Yahoo to D:Rain

Honesty is always best...

b0h
brought to you by: paper plates and a rusy spoon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: